数学中心+ to the Rescue
Helping students in math, engineering, physics and more!
数学中心+ at Reynolds provides coaching and support for math students. Qualified faculty and peer math coaches offer a variety of techniques to support students through developmental and credit-level math courses. Whether you need help with a single homework assignment or ongoing support through the completion of your courses, 数学中心+ coaches are here to provide important tools for success and to cheer you on.
数学中心+ 指导教练 provide support for:
- Developmental Mathematics Courses
- Fundamental Mathematics Courses
- College-level Mathematics Courses
- Assistance with software registration for MyMathLab (MML), WileyPlus, MyOpenMath, etc.
- Online tutoring with Brainfuse
巴咸道校园: Walk-in hours are 10 a.m.-6 p.m., Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday and 10 a.m.-2 p.m. 星期五. 辅导 all MDE and MTH courses, but appointments recommended MTH 264-288, EGR and PHY to assure qualified tutors are available.
市区的校园: Walk-in hours are Monday, Wednesday: 12:30-4 p.m.; Tuesday, 10:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m. 星期四，上午10:30.m.-3 p.m. No one-on-one appointments held at DTC. Check 导航 to see which courses are covered during specific days and hours or email/call for details.
One-on-One 辅导 on Campus
One-on-one tutoring on campus is available on a limited basis at PRC. Make an appointment through 导航 or in person.
Appointments available throughout the week and on the weekends for many courses. Make an appointment in 导航.
数学中心+ coaches are not only knowledgeable, they are great mentors who lead by example. Students often develop meaningful friendships with their coaches and feel convinced that they can, 事实上, “做数学." Math Central offers walk-in, individual, and group coaching sessions.
指导教练 are also qualified to teach at Reynolds. They can help with study skills, note taking as well as tutoring. 同行的教练 are students or graduates that have completed a college level mathematics course and have been recommended by our instructors to work in 数学中心+. Our peer coaches work directly with students by helping them with course content and mentoring them to become better prepared mathematics students.
Checking availability or Making Virtual or One-on-One Appointments through 导航
All Online/虚拟辅导 will occur through ZOOM Meetings. 导航 will send an email to your Reynolds student email account with the meeting details once the appointment is scheduled.
You can schedule a One-on-one appointment by going to NAVIGATE, found on your MyReynolds 页面.
- 去你的 MyReynolds 门户网站
- 选择 导航
- Click "Schedule an Appointment"
- Type of Appointment: 辅导
- Service: Math, EGR, PHY 辅导
- 选择 Math, EGR, PHY One-on-One 辅导
- Select the Desired Date... Click the "Find Available Time" button
- 选择 a Tutor, Location and Course, then select a time from the filtered times to the right
- Add meeting notes (topics to discuss)
- Confirm and Add your appointment to your calendar
- If you want to drop in at either campus, choose PRC or DTC and look for drop in times to be sure a tutor who knows your course is on duty at the time of your choosing. No sign up necessary for drop in.
For additional tutoring resources, check out the Brainfuse Online 辅导 页面 for more information. In addition to Peer 辅导 online, students are allotted up to 5 hours per semester of online tutoring from Brainfuse Help Now. To access Brainfuse 24/7, log in to your MyReynolds account and select Brainfuse from the MyReynolds 主菜单. You can also access Brainfuse from within your courses in Canvas.